If you want a comfortable, modest, versatile, and maternity-specific design for your photoshoot, gender reveal, baby shower, wedding, and other special events, choose on-the-shoulder maternity dresses.
Made from soft, light, stretchy, and breathable fabrics, on-the-shoulder maternity dresses are decent, adjustable, and baby bump-friendly costumes for pregnancy and postpartum.
Moreover, you can fully customize your favorite on-the-shoulder maternity dresses for size, style, pattern, print, design, and fabric choice to fit your taste, style, and need for the casual or formal event. With a suitable bold, bright, cool, or neutral color, you can get a sexy and flattering appearance.
On-the-Shoulder vs Off-the-Shoulder Dresses
On-the-shoulder and off-the-shoulder are two popular styles of clothes for pregnant women. However, they differ in their design and functionality. In off-the-shoulder maternity dresses, the neckline sits below the shoulder, while in on-the-shoulder styles, the neckline sits on the shoulders and covers them completely.
On-the-shoulder clothes are a better alternative to off-the-shoulder clothing for expectant mothers. While off-the-shoulder dresses require adjusting and readjusting to keep them in place, on-the-shoulder dresses provide more support for the bust and are more comfortable for everyday wear.
Types and Styles of On-the-Shoulder Maternity Dresses
Nursing, slim fit, short sleeve, long sleeve, ruffle sleeve, mini, midi, and maxi are some of the popular styles of on-the-shoulder maternity dresses.
Here are some creative style combinations:
- Open front on-the-shoulder maternity costume
- Tie front on-the-shoulder maternity dress
- Bodycon maternity dress
- On-the-shoulder sweetheart maternity dress
- Flowy maternity dress in on-the-shoulder style
- Bridesmaid on-the-shoulder maternity dress
- Wrap style on-the-shoulder dress
- Maternity on-the-shoulder wedding gown
- Slim fit lace maternity dress
- Ruched side button front dress
- Short-sleeve and long-sleeve on-the-shoulder maternity dresses
- Mini, midi, maxi dresses
- Photoshoot long sleeve dress for mommy-to-be
- Sweetheart neck on-the-shoulder maternity dress
- Skirt style dress for expectant mothers
- Baby shower floral maternity dresses
- Mermaid style on-the-shoulder maternity dress
Fabric and Color Choices
Shop for a soft, light, and stretchy fabric for your on-the-shoulder pregnancy costumes to enjoy the maximum style, luxury, and adaptability. Popular fabric options for on-the-shoulder maternity clothing include cotton, chiffon, satin, silk, modal, tulle, lace, velvet, rayon, and spandex.
And various color choices for your favorite fabric are plush pink, black, white, navy blue, denim blue, red, green, and gray.