Maternity Cocktail Dresses for a Baby Shower
Are you going to organize a cocktail party for your upcoming baby shower event? Shop for a style-conscious dress made from baby-bump-friendly fabrics. Your choice of a suitable maternity dress will need multiple considerations. That is, you need to choose a pregnancy costume that is fit for both your baby shower and cocktail party. While a baby shower event requires a midi or maxi dress with elegant floral patterns, cocktail parties are celebrated with solid color and slim-fit mini or midi outfits that flatter your body curves. However, you can choose crop tops with puff sleeves or off-shoulder midi skirts with sweetheart necklines for your baby shower maternity cocktail dresses. If you buy a crop top, it can be paired with leggings, pants, shorts, and jeans.
Other timeless and refined items for baby shower maternity cocktail dresses include fitted jumpsuits with nursing bras, black dresses, white t-shirts, and knee-length baby-bump-friendly skirts. For an extra touch of style, you can accessorize your maternity cocktail dresses for a baby shower with high heels, bold jewelry items, and a purse.
Note: Whichever type or style you choose for your maternity cocktail dresses for a baby shower, always make sure that it is made of soft, stretchy, lightweight, and breathable fabric, such as polyester, lace, and spandex.
Must-Have Maternity Maternity Cocktail Dresses for a Baby Shower
Modern, glamor-exuding maternity cocktail dresses for a baby shower offer a luxurious touch, support, and adaptability for your growing baby bump. And there is a diversity of options to choose from, including sleeveless, short sleeves, long sleeves, puff sleeves, ruffle sleeves, ruching, A-line neck, V-neck, and sweetheart neckline. Here are some popular picks that mothers-to-be love to wear as their cocktail dresses for a baby shower.
DRESSTELLS Maternity Cocktail Dress for Baby Shower in Vintage Style
Choose this modesty-exuding, vintage-style maternity cocktail dress to add to the visual interest of your baby shower photoshoot event. It gives the feel of a formal prom tea dress. This maternity costume will be a perfect fit for the first trimester of your pregnancy.
- Practical 94% nylon & 6% spandex blend
- Fancy fit & flare swing dress for showers
- Ideal for spring & summer maternity cocktails
- Lots of options for colors and floral prints
- Not as breathable as a cotton dress
- Lacks sweetheart neckline
MEROKEETY Crew Neck Knee Length Maternity Cocktail Dress for Baby Shower Photography
Featuring an elegant sleeveless lace floral design, the maternity soft, and extra-stretchy maternity dress will add to your comfort and personality at your combined cocktail party plus baby shower event. And there is a huge variety of color options, including black, white, navy, royal, apricot, blush, dark green, light violet, light olive, light blue, gray-blue, fire red, and plum.
- Soft & flexible: 65% rayon, 35% polyester
- Full lace short midi for expectant mothers
- Slimming sheath style accentuates curves
- Fit for cocktail party, shower, date & wedding
- Extra-small and plus sizes not available
- No long-sleeve variant
GOBLES Sexy Bodycon Maternity Cocktail Dress for Baby Shower Photoshoots
Buy this mini V-neck ruched bodycon dress for a sexier look, feel, and functionality at your cocktail party and baby shower photography.
- Stretchy material accommodates bump
- Provides a glove-like fit
- Beautiful high waist, long-sleeve, V-neck design
- Fit for cocktail parties and baby showers
- A huge variety of cool, neutral, and bold colors
- No zip closure
- Only 4 size options
WOOSEA Bodycon Mermaid Style Maternity Cocktail Dress for Baby Shower
Looking for a creatively designed dress that gives the combined feel and functionality of a maternity costume and cocktail party clothing to celebrate your baby shower event? Look no further than this style-conscious high neck split bodycon mermaid style dress.
- Soft, stretchy spandex & polyester blend
- Features an elastic closure
- All-season maternity dress for showers
- Long, mermaid-style wrap dress for a cute look
- Can be paired with a woolen coat for a cozy feel
- No pattern, print, or design variants
- Limited fabric choices
JASAMBAC Bow One Shoulder Maternity Baby Shower Cocktail Dress with Pockets and A-Line Neck
If you are in the first trimester of your pregnancy, you can fully enjoy your combined cocktail party and baby shower event by choosing a one-shoulder A-line maternity dress. It also features pockets, so you can keep your essentials during work.
- Made from a baby-bump-friendly fabric
- Fit & flare dress for accentuated look
- Flares at waist for figure-flattering appearance
- Comfortable A-line dress for showers
- Does not support a pull-on closure
- Machine washing may damage the fabric
Sarin Mathews Off-the-Shoulder High-Low Maternity Cocktail Dress for Baby Shower Photography
Here is an affordable yet super-stylish maternity baby shower cocktail dress with an off-the-shoulder, short-sleeve, and hi-low design to make your special event more special. It is made from an intelligent mix of three fabrics, i.e., 60% cotton, 36% polyamide, and 4% spandex for a super-soft, skin-friendly feel.
- High-low skater dress with flared swings
- All-season cocktail baby shower dress
- The off-the-shoulder style for a sexy look
- Available in lots of colors & floral patterns
- An easy pull-on closure option
- Affordable maternity cocktail dress
- Appears to be a bit shorter
- Requires hand wash
UONBOX One-Shoulder Sleeveless Maternity Cocktail Dress for Baby Shower Pictures
While it appears to be a fashion-forward dress for a cocktail party, the choice of fabric, i.e., 97.6% polyester and 2.4% spandex makes it a perfect maternity costume for baby showers. This fashion bandage dress with a split style exudes an extreme level of design expertise.
- Suitable for parties, showers, & weddings
- Made of ultra-soft, shiny, & stretchy fabric
- A sophisticated figure-flattering dress
- Lots of decent color choices
- Multiple size options are available
- A dry-clean-only maternity cocktail dress
- Not suitable for 2nd & 3rd trimesters